- Haltwhistle09:22Haltwhistle10:28NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated10:59NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated13:49London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated13:49London Kings Cross14:14London EustonLondon EustonSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle09:48Haltwhistle10:22CarlislePlatform 6 estimated10:51CarlislePlatform 4 estimated14:15London EustonPlatform 15 estimatedLondon EustonPlatform 15 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle10:24Haltwhistle11:28NewcastlePlatform 6 estimated11:58NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated14:45London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated14:45London Kings Cross15:10London EustonLondon EustonSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle10:58Haltwhistle11:32CarlislePlatform 6 estimated11:53CarlislePlatform 4 estimated15:18London EustonPlatform 15 estimatedLondon EustonPlatform 15 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle11:26Haltwhistle12:28NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated12:40NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated13:36YorkPlatform 5 estimated13:52YorkPlatform 3 estimated15:41London Kings CrossPlatform 9 estimated15:41London Kings Cross16:06London EustonLondon EustonSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle11:56Haltwhistle12:29CarlislePlatform 6 estimated12:49CarlislePlatform 4 estimated16:12London EustonPlatform 6 estimatedLondon EustonPlatform 6 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle12:24Haltwhistle13:28NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated13:50NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated16:44London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated16:44London Kings Cross17:09London EustonLondon EustonSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle12:55Haltwhistle13:28CarlislePlatform 6 estimated13:49CarlislePlatform 4 estimated17:11London EustonPlatform 6 estimatedLondon EustonPlatform 6 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle13:26Haltwhistle14:28NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated14:41NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated15:37YorkPlatform 5 estimated15:52YorkPlatform 5 estimated17:43London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated17:43London Kings Cross18:08London EustonLondon EustonSuper Off Peak
- Haltwhistle13:56Haltwhistle14:29CarlislePlatform 6 estimated14:49CarlislePlatform 4 estimated18:13London EustonPlatform 5 estimatedLondon EustonPlatform 5 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Haltwhistle to London Euston
- Train Fares from: £21.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Haltwhistle to London Euston by train?
The average journey time between Haltwhistle and London Euston is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Haltwhistle to London Euston. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Haltwhistle to London Euston?
No, it is not possible to travel from Haltwhistle to London Euston without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Haltwhistle to London Euston.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Haltwhistle and London Euston?
The distance between Haltwhistle and London Euston is 256 miles.Distance: 256 miles
What time is the first train from Haltwhistle to London Euston?
The first train from Haltwhistle to London Euston departs at .
What time is the last train from Haltwhistle to London Euston?
The last train from Haltwhistle to London Euston departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for London Euston to Haltwhistle