- on timeGerrards CrossPlatform 1 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 10 changesOff Peak
- on timeGerrards CrossPlatform 1on timeOxfordPlatform 2 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeGerrards CrossPlatform 107:14Gerrards CrossPlatform 107:25High WycombePlatform 2 estimated07:38High WycombePlatform 2 estimated08:21OxfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeGerrards CrossPlatform 107:48Gerrards CrossPlatform 108:03High WycombePlatform 1 estimated08:04High WycombePlatform 2 estimated08:48OxfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Gerrards CrossPlatform 1 estimated08:45Gerrards CrossPlatform 1 estimated09:02High WycombePlatform 1 estimated09:06High WycombePlatform 2 estimated09:47OxfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeGerrards CrossPlatform 109:05Gerrards CrossPlatform 109:32Haddenham & Thame ParkwayPlatform 109:39Haddenham & Thame ParkwayPlatform 110:10OxfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- Gerrards CrossPlatform 1 estimated09:42Gerrards CrossPlatform 1 estimated09:59High WycombePlatform 1 estimated10:00High WycombePlatform 2 estimated10:38OxfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGerrards CrossPlatform 110:05Gerrards CrossPlatform 110:34Haddenham & Thame ParkwayPlatform 110:40Haddenham & Thame ParkwayPlatform 111:09OxfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- Gerrards CrossPlatform 1 estimated10:42Gerrards CrossPlatform 1 estimated10:58High WycombePlatform 1 estimated11:00High WycombePlatform 2 estimated11:39OxfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGerrards CrossPlatform 111:04Gerrards CrossPlatform 111:31Haddenham & Thame ParkwayPlatform 111:41Haddenham & Thame ParkwayPlatform 112:10OxfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Gerrards Cross to Oxford by train?
The average journey time between Gerrards Cross and Oxford is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 3 trains per day travelling from Gerrards Cross to Oxford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Gerrards Cross to Oxford?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Gerrards Cross to Oxford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Gerrards Cross to Oxford.Direct
What is the distance between Gerrards Cross and Oxford?
The distance between Gerrards Cross and Oxford is 33 miles.Distance: 33 miles
What time is the first train from Gerrards Cross to Oxford?
The first train from Gerrards Cross to Oxford departs at .
What time is the last train from Gerrards Cross to Oxford?
The last train from Gerrards Cross to Oxford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Oxford to Gerrards Cross