- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated06:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated08:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated09:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated10:17Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated10:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 210:49Alsageron timeAlsagerPeak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated07:44Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated11:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated11:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 211:49Alsageron timeAlsagerPeak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated08:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated10:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated12:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated12:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 212:49Alsageron timeAlsagerPeak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated09:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated11:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11M estimated12:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated13:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated13:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 213:49Alsageron timeAlsagerPeak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated10:50Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated14:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated14:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 214:49Alsageron timeAlsagerOff Peak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated11:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated13:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated14:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated15:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated15:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 215:49Alsageron timeAlsagerOff Peak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated12:50Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated16:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated16:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated16:49Alsageron timeAlsagerOff Peak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated13:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated15:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9 estimated16:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimated17:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated17:35Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated17:50Alsageron timeAlsagerOff Peak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated14:48Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated18:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated18:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated18:50Alsageron timeAlsagerOff Peak
- on timeExeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated15:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated17:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated18:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated19:18Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated19:34Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimated19:49Alsageron timeAlsagerOff Peak
Journey information from Exeter to Alsager
- Train Fares from: £65.10
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Exeter to Alsager by train?
The average journey time between Exeter and Alsager is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains per day travelling from Exeter to Alsager. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Exeter to Alsager?
No, it is not possible to travel from Exeter to Alsager without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Exeter to Alsager.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Exeter and Alsager?
The distance between Exeter and Alsager is 172 miles.Distance: 172 miles
What time is the first train from Exeter to Alsager?
The first train from Exeter to Alsager departs at .
What time is the last train from Exeter to Alsager?
The last train from Exeter to Alsager departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Exeter to Alsager
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Exeter to Alsager here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Alsager to Exeter