- expected to depart atBillingshurstPlatform 121:31BillingshurstPlatform 122:24East CroydonPlatform 122:38East CroydonPlatform 422:53London BridgePlatform 10 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 10 estimatedPeak
- on timeBillingshurstPlatform 122:02BillingshurstPlatform 122:54East CroydonPlatform 123:15East CroydonPlatform 123:30London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeBillingshurstPlatform 123:16BillingshurstPlatform 123:43Three BridgesPlatform 1 estimated23:48Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated00:41London VictoriaPlatform 13 estimated00:41London Victoria01:20London Blackfriars01:20London Blackfriars01:46London BridgeLondon BridgeSuper Off Peak
- on timeBillingshurstPlatform 123:16BillingshurstPlatform 123:43Three BridgesPlatform 1 estimated00:37Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated01:36London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated01:36London Blackfriars02:02London BridgeLondon BridgePeak
- on timeBillingshurstPlatform 106:08BillingshurstPlatform 106:32Three BridgesPlatform 1 estimated06:41Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated07:15London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeBillingshurstPlatform 1on timeLondon BridgePlatform 11 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeBillingshurstPlatform 106:57BillingshurstPlatform 107:37Gatwick AirportPlatform 2 estimated07:42Gatwick AirportPlatform 3 estimated08:13London BridgePlatform 10 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 10 estimatedPeak
- BillingshurstPlatform 1 estimated07:28BillingshurstPlatform 1 estimated07:58Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated08:03Three BridgesPlatform 4 estimated08:34London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- BillingshurstPlatform 1 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 11 estimated0 changesPeak
- BillingshurstPlatform 1 estimated08:01BillingshurstPlatform 1 estimated08:32Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated08:41Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated09:15London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Billingshurst to London Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Billingshurst and London Bridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains per day travelling from Billingshurst to London Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Billingshurst to London Bridge?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Billingshurst to London Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Billingshurst to London Bridge.Direct
What is the distance between Billingshurst and London Bridge?
The distance between Billingshurst and London Bridge is 37 miles.Distance: 37 miles
What time is the first train from Billingshurst to London Bridge?
The first train from Billingshurst to London Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Billingshurst to London Bridge?
The last train from Billingshurst to London Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Billingshurst to London Bridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Billingshurst to London Bridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for London Bridge to Billingshurst