- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:47Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated10:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated11:32SalisburyPlatform 211:47SalisburyPlatform 312:38Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2on timeYeovil JunctionPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated10:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:08Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated11:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated13:18Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedon timeYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated12:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated13:31SalisburyPlatform 213:47SalisburyPlatform 314:38Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2on timeYeovil JunctionPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated12:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated13:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated13:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated14:36Westbury (Wilts)Platform 2 estimated14:57Westbury (Wilts)Platform 1 estimated15:35Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedon timeYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated14:04AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated14:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated14:48Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated16:22Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedon timeYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated14:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated15:07Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated15:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated16:34SalisburyPlatform 316:47SalisburyPlatform 317:38Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2on timeYeovil JunctionPlatform 2Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated16:04AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated16:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated16:48Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated18:19Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedon timeYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated16:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated17:05Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated17:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated19:19Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedon timeYeovil Pen MillPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated17:14AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated17:47Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated18:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated19:33SalisburyPlatform 219:53SalisburyPlatform 320:43Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2on timeYeovil JunctionPlatform 2Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:03AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:34Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated20:48Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated22:22Yeovil Pen MillPlatform 1 estimatedon timeYeovil Pen MillPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Avonmouth to Yeovil by train?
The average journey time between Avonmouth and Yeovil is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Avonmouth to Yeovil. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Avonmouth to Yeovil?
No, it is not possible to travel from Avonmouth to Yeovil without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Avonmouth to Yeovil.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Avonmouth and Yeovil?
The distance between Avonmouth and Yeovil is 39 miles.Distance: 39 miles
What time is the first train from Avonmouth to Yeovil?
The first train from Avonmouth to Yeovil departs at .
What time is the last train from Avonmouth to Yeovil?
The last train from Avonmouth to Yeovil departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Avonmouth to Yeovil
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Avonmouth to Yeovil here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Yeovil to Avonmouth