- on timeAberdarePlatform 1 estimated05:51AberdarePlatform 1 estimated06:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:02Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:49ChesterPlatform 4 estimated09:57ChesterPlatform 3 estimated10:29RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare06:22Aberdare07:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:27CrewePlatform 6 estimated10:47CrewePlatform 11 estimated11:41RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare07:52Aberdare08:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:22Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:55RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare08:52Aberdare09:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:59ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated12:26ShrewsburyPlatform 4 estimated13:55RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare09:52Aberdare10:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated11:24Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:00RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare10:22Aberdare11:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated11:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated13:57ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated14:25ShrewsburyPlatform 3 estimated15:57RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare11:22Aberdare12:24Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated13:22Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated16:58RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare12:52Aberdare13:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated14:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated15:59ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated16:24ShrewsburyPlatform 4 estimated18:00RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare13:52Aberdare14:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated15:22Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated18:58RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare14:52Aberdare15:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated16:22Cardiff CentralPlatform 3B estimated19:08ChesterPlatform 5 estimated19:23ChesterPlatform 3 estimated19:53RhylPlatform 2 estimatedRhylPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdare to Rhyl by train?
The average journey time between Aberdare and Rhyl is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Aberdare to Rhyl. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdare to Rhyl by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdare to Rhyl cost?
Train tickets from Aberdare to Rhyl can start from as little as £76.80 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdare to Rhyl?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdare to Rhyl without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdare to Rhyl.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdare and Rhyl?
The distance between Aberdare and Rhyl is 111 miles.Distance: 111 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdare to Rhyl?
The first train from Aberdare to Rhyl departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdare to Rhyl?
The last train from Aberdare to Rhyl departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Rhyl to Aberdare.