- expected to depart atAberPlatform 119:08AberPlatform 119:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated20:01Cardiff CentralPlatform 3 estimated21:31CarmarthenPlatform 1on timeCarmarthenPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 121:22AberPlatform 121:48Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated22:08Cardiff CentralPlatform 4 estimated00:03CarmarthenPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCarmarthenPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 121:48AberPlatform 122:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated22:35Cardiff CentralPlatform 4A estimated00:47CarmarthenPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCarmarthenPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 122:12AberPlatform 122:34Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated23:08Cardiff CentralPlatform 4 estimated00:03SwanseaPlatform 2 estimated00:10SwanseaPlatform 1 estimated01:03CarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedon timeCarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber09:47Aber10:04Cardiff Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated10:04Cardiff Queen Street10:55Cardiff Central10:55Cardiff Central11:30Bridgend11:39BridgendPlatform 1 estimated13:09CarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedCarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber10:45Aber11:02Cardiff Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated11:02Cardiff Queen Street11:50Cardiff Central11:50Cardiff Central12:30Bridgend12:35BridgendPlatform 1 estimated13:54CarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedCarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber12:43Aber13:10Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated14:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated16:30CarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedCarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber13:51Aber14:12Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated14:41Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated15:39BridgendPlatform 1A estimated15:45BridgendPlatform 1 estimated16:17SwanseaPlatform 2 estimated16:38SwanseaPlatform 1 estimated17:30CarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedCarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber14:43Aber15:07Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated16:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated18:13CarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedCarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber15:57Aber16:18Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated16:41Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated17:39BridgendPlatform 1A estimated17:45BridgendPlatform 1 estimated18:17SwanseaPlatform 2 estimated18:37SwanseaPlatform 4 estimated19:29CarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedCarmarthenPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Carmarthen by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Carmarthen is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from Aber to Carmarthen. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Carmarthen?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Carmarthen without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Carmarthen.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Carmarthen?
The distance between Aber and Carmarthen is 50 miles.Distance: 50 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Carmarthen?
The first train from Aber to Carmarthen departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Carmarthen?
The last train from Aber to Carmarthen departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Carmarthen to Aber