- on timeWorcester Foregate StreetPlatform 213:24Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 214:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B14:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 415:56London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWorcester Shrub HillPlatform 1on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated0 changesSuper Off Peak
- on timeWorcester Foregate StreetPlatform 214:24Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 215:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated15:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated16:56London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWorcester Shrub HillPlatform 2A14:52Worcester Shrub HillPlatform 2A15:49Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated15:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated17:45London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimatedon timeLondon MarylebonePlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeWorcester Foregate StreetPlatform 215:24Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 216:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9B estimated16:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated17:56London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWorcester Shrub HillPlatform 2on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 10 estimated0 changesSuper Off Peak
- on timeWorcester Shrub HillPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 8 estimated0 changesSuper Off Peak
- on timeWorcester Foregate StreetPlatform 2 estimated16:22Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 2 estimated17:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated17:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated18:56London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWorcester Shrub HillPlatform 2B estimated16:40Worcester Shrub HillPlatform 2B estimated17:39Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 3 estimated17:39Birmingham Snow Hill18:10Birmingham New Street18:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated19:33London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWorcester Foregate StreetPlatform 2 estimated16:47Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 2 estimated17:34Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 2 estimated17:41Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 4 estimated17:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4C estimated18:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated19:33London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
Journey information from Worcester to London
- Train Fares from: £6
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: Direct
- Trains per day: Around 36
- Distance: 101 miles (163 km)
- Train operators: Great Western Railway
- Origin: Worcester
- Destination: London
How long does it take to travel from Worcester to London by train?
The average journey time between Worcester and London is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 36 trains per day travelling from Worcester to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Worcester to London?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Worcester to London without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Worcester to London.Direct
What is the distance between Worcester and London?
The distance between Worcester and London is 101 miles.Distance: 101 miles
What time is the first train from Worcester to London?
The first train from Worcester to London departs at .
What time is the last train from Worcester to London?
The last train from Worcester to London departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for London to Worcester