- expected to depart atWembley CentralPlatform 219:56Wembley CentralPlatform 220:04Willesden JunctionPlatform 120:12Willesden JunctionPlatform 420:26Gospel OakPlatform 220:38Gospel OakPlatform 321:11BarkingPlatform 1on timeBarkingPlatform 1Peak
- expected to depart atWembley CentralPlatform 220:13Wembley CentralPlatform 220:21Willesden JunctionPlatform 120:29Willesden JunctionPlatform 420:43Gospel OakPlatform 220:50Gospel OakPlatform 321:27BarkingPlatform 1on timeBarkingPlatform 1Peak
- on timeWembley CentralPlatform 220:26Wembley CentralPlatform 220:34Willesden JunctionPlatform 120:42Willesden JunctionPlatform 420:56Gospel OakPlatform 221:05Gospel OakPlatform 321:39BarkingPlatform 1on timeBarkingPlatform 1Peak
- on timeWembley CentralPlatform 220:43Wembley CentralPlatform 220:51Willesden JunctionPlatform 120:57Willesden JunctionPlatform 421:11Gospel OakPlatform 221:20Gospel OakPlatform 321:54BarkingPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBarkingPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWembley CentralPlatform 220:56Wembley CentralPlatform 221:04Willesden JunctionPlatform 121:10Willesden JunctionPlatform 421:25Gospel OakPlatform 221:35Gospel OakPlatform 322:12BarkingPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBarkingPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWembley CentralPlatform 221:07Wembley CentralPlatform 221:14Willesden JunctionPlatform 1 estimated21:25Willesden JunctionPlatform 421:39Gospel OakPlatform 221:51Gospel OakPlatform 322:28BarkingPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBarkingPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWembley CentralPlatform 221:26Wembley CentralPlatform 221:34Willesden JunctionPlatform 121:39Willesden JunctionPlatform 421:54Gospel OakPlatform 222:06Gospel OakPlatform 322:43BarkingPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBarkingPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWembley CentralPlatform 221:43Wembley CentralPlatform 221:51Willesden JunctionPlatform 121:57Willesden JunctionPlatform 422:11Gospel OakPlatform 222:22Gospel OakPlatform 322:59BarkingPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBarkingPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWembley CentralPlatform 221:50Wembley CentralPlatform 221:57Willesden JunctionPlatform 1 estimated22:08Willesden JunctionPlatform 422:49Stratford (London)Platform 222:49Stratford (London)23:13West Ham23:13West Ham23:18BarkingPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBarkingPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeWembley CentralPlatform 222:07Wembley CentralPlatform 222:14Willesden JunctionPlatform 1 estimated22:25Willesden JunctionPlatform 422:39Gospel OakPlatform 222:48Gospel OakPlatform 323:22BarkingPlatform 7 estimatedon timeBarkingPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Wembley Central to Barking by train?
The average journey time between Wembley Central and Barking is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Wembley Central to Barking. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Wembley Central to Barking by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Wembley Central to Barking cost?
Train tickets from Wembley Central to Barking can start from as little as £4.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Wembley Central to Barking?
No, it is not possible to travel from Wembley Central to Barking without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Wembley Central to Barking.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Wembley Central and Barking?
The distance between Wembley Central and Barking is 16 miles.Distance: 16 miles
What time is the first train from Wembley Central to Barking?
The first train from Wembley Central to Barking departs at .
What time is the last train from Wembley Central to Barking?
The last train from Wembley Central to Barking departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Barking to Wembley Central.