- on timeWatford JunctionPlatform 2 estimated06:48Watford JunctionPlatform 2 estimated07:26Queens Park (London)Platform 107:26Queens Park (London)08:15London Marylebone08:15London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated10:27Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeWatford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated08:10Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated09:08NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated09:26NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated10:42Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeWatford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated08:44Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated09:44NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated09:59NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated11:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeWatford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated09:14Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated09:57Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 3 estimated10:11Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeWatford JunctionPlatform 8 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated0 changesOff Peak
- on timeWatford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated10:19Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated11:16NorthamptonPlatform 2 estimated11:34NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated12:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Watford to Birmingham by train?
The average journey time between Watford and Birmingham is . On an average weekday, there are 101 trains travelling from Watford to Birmingham. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Watford to Birmingham by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Watford to Birmingham cost?
Train tickets from Watford to Birmingham can start from as little as £7 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Watford to Birmingham?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Watford to Birmingham without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Watford to Birmingham.Direct
What is the distance between Watford and Birmingham?
The distance between Watford and Birmingham is 86 miles.Distance: 86 miles
What time is the first train from Watford to Birmingham?
The first train from Watford to Birmingham departs at .
What time is the last train from Watford to Birmingham?
The last train from Watford to Birmingham departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Birmingham to Watford.