- on timePitlochryPlatform 114:31PitlochryPlatform 116:34Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated17:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated21:39London Kings Crosson timeLondon Kings CrossSuper Off Peak
- on timePitlochryPlatform 116:21PitlochryPlatform 118:09Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 1 estimated18:09Glasgow Queen Street18:40Glasgow Central18:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated23:32London Euston23:32London Euston23:57London Kings CrossLondon Kings CrossSuper Off Peak
- on timePitlochryPlatform 116:21PitlochryPlatform 116:54PerthPlatform 4 estimated17:03PerthPlatform 5 estimated18:28Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated19:36Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated01:13London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timePitlochryPlatform 117:35PitlochryPlatform 119:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated21:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated00:14YorkPlatform 3 estimated04:40YorkPlatform 10 estimated07:01London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timePitlochryPlatform 1 estimated20:34PitlochryPlatform 1 estimated22:23Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated23:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated07:07London Euston07:07London Euston07:27London Kings CrossLondon Kings CrossSuper Off Peak
- on timePitlochryPlatform 1 estimated22:52PitlochryPlatform 1 estimated07:49London Euston07:49London Euston08:09London Kings CrossLondon Kings CrossSuper Off Peak
- PitlochryPlatform 1 estimated07:26PitlochryPlatform 1 estimated09:16Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated09:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated13:49London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimatedSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross by train?
The average journey time between Pitlochry and London Kings Cross is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross cost?
Train tickets from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross can start from as little as £36 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross.Direct
What is the distance between Pitlochry and London Kings Cross?
The distance between Pitlochry and London Kings Cross is 386 miles.Distance: 386 miles
What time is the first train from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross?
The first train from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross departs at .
What time is the last train from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross?
The last train from Pitlochry to London Kings Cross departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from London Kings Cross to Pitlochry.