- London EustonPlatform 15 estimated06:36London EustonPlatform 15 estimated08:10CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:23CrewePlatform 9 estimated08:46ChesterPlatform 1 estimated09:24ChesterPlatform 4 estimated10:12Llandudno JunctionPlatform 3 estimated10:34Llandudno JunctionPlatform 1 estimated11:17Roman BridgeRoman BridgeOff Peak
- London EustonPlatform 18 estimated09:10London EustonPlatform 18 estimated12:00Llandudno JunctionPlatform 3 estimated13:30Llandudno JunctionPlatform 1 estimated14:13Roman BridgeRoman BridgeOff Peak
- London EustonPlatform 18 estimated10:10London EustonPlatform 18 estimated12:17ChesterPlatform 1 estimated12:23ChesterPlatform 4 estimated13:14Llandudno JunctionPlatform 3 estimated13:30Llandudno JunctionPlatform 1 estimated14:13Roman BridgeRoman BridgeOff Peak
- London EustonPlatform 18 estimated13:10London EustonPlatform 18 estimated15:09ChesterPlatform 1 estimated15:21ChesterPlatform 3 estimated16:11Llandudno JunctionPlatform 3 estimated16:33Llandudno JunctionPlatform 3 estimated17:16Roman BridgeRoman BridgeOff Peak
- London EustonPlatform 18 estimated16:10London EustonPlatform 18 estimated19:05Llandudno JunctionPlatform 3 estimated19:19Llandudno JunctionPlatform 1 estimated20:02Roman BridgeRoman BridgeOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from London to Roman Bridge by train?
The average journey time between London and Roman Bridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 8 trains per day travelling from London to Roman Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Roman Bridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Roman Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Roman Bridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Roman Bridge?
The distance between London and Roman Bridge is 192 miles.Distance: 192 miles
What time is the first train from London to Roman Bridge?
The first train from London to Roman Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Roman Bridge?
The last train from London to Roman Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to Roman Bridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Roman Bridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Roman Bridge to London