- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 323:33London Kings CrossPlatform 300:57Newark North GatePlatform 105:59Newark North GatePlatform 3 estimated06:17FiskertonPlatform 1 estimatedFiskertonPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated05:55London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated07:18Newark North GatePlatform 1 estimated07:18Newark North Gate08:06Newark Castle08:06Newark Castle08:13FiskertonFiskertonPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated06:12London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated07:36Newark North GatePlatform 1 estimated07:36Newark North Gate08:41Newark Castle08:41Newark Castle08:48FiskertonFiskertonPeak
- London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated06:48London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated08:27NottinghamPlatform 6B estimated08:52NottinghamPlatform 4B estimated09:12FiskertonFiskertonPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated07:30London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated08:45Newark North GatePlatform 1 estimated08:45Newark North Gate09:39Newark Castle09:39Newark Castle09:48FiskertonFiskertonPeak
- London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated07:35London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated09:23NottinghamPlatform 3B estimated09:49NottinghamPlatform 1B estimated10:15FiskertonFiskertonPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated08:30London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated09:45Newark North GatePlatform 1 estimated09:45Newark North Gate10:47Newark Castle10:47Newark Castle10:54FiskertonFiskertonPeak
- London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated08:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated10:16NottinghamPlatform 7 estimated10:47NottinghamPlatform 1B estimated11:07FiskertonFiskertonPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated09:30London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated10:45Newark North GatePlatform 1 estimated10:45Newark North Gate11:39Newark Castle11:39Newark Castle11:48FiskertonFiskertonSuper Off Peak
- London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated09:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated11:14NottinghamPlatform 7 estimated11:52NottinghamPlatform 4B estimated12:18FiskertonFiskertonPeak
Journey information from London to Fiskerton
- Train Fares from: £20
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from London to Fiskerton by train?
The average journey time between London and Fiskerton is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from London to Fiskerton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Fiskerton?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Fiskerton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Fiskerton.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Fiskerton?
The distance between London and Fiskerton is 112 miles.Distance: 112 miles
What time is the first train from London to Fiskerton?
The first train from London to Fiskerton departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Fiskerton?
The last train from London to Fiskerton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Fiskerton to London