- departedLeedsPlatform 16A12:18LeedsPlatform 16A13:15Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 413:21Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 213:26Salford CrescentPlatform 2on timeSalford CrescentPlatform 2Peak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 13Bon timeSalford Central0 changesOff Peak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 16A12:34LeedsPlatform 16A13:22Manchester VictoriaPlatform 3 estimated13:36Manchester VictoriaPlatform 4 estimated13:39Salford Centralon timeSalford CentralPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 16A12:50LeedsPlatform 16A13:38Manchester VictoriaPlatform 3 estimated13:50Manchester VictoriaPlatform 3 estimated13:53Salford Centralon timeSalford CentralPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 16A13:06LeedsPlatform 16A13:54Manchester VictoriaPlatform 3 estimated14:05Manchester VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated14:08Salford Centralon timeSalford CentralPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 16A estimated13:18LeedsPlatform 16A estimated14:15Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 4 estimated14:21Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated14:26Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedon timeSalford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 13B estimatedon timeSalford Central0 changesOff Peak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 16A estimated13:34LeedsPlatform 16A estimated14:22Manchester VictoriaPlatform 3 estimated14:37Manchester VictoriaPlatform 4 estimated14:40Salford Centralon timeSalford CentralPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 16A estimated13:50LeedsPlatform 16A estimated14:38Manchester VictoriaPlatform 3 estimated14:50Manchester VictoriaPlatform 3 estimated14:53Salford Centralon timeSalford CentralPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 16A estimated14:06LeedsPlatform 16A estimated14:54Manchester VictoriaPlatform 3 estimated15:05Manchester VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated15:08Salford Centralon timeSalford CentralPeak
Journey information from Leeds to Salford
- Train Fares from: £5.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: Direct
- Trains per day: Around 32
- Distance: 37 miles (60 km)
- Origin: Leeds
- Destination: Salford
How long does it take to travel from Leeds to Salford by train?
The average journey time between Leeds and Salford is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 32 trains per day travelling from Leeds to Salford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Leeds to Salford?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Leeds to Salford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Leeds to Salford.Direct
What is the distance between Leeds and Salford?
The distance between Leeds and Salford is 37 miles.Distance: 37 miles
What time is the first train from Leeds to Salford?
The first train from Leeds to Salford departs at .
What time is the last train from Leeds to Salford?
The last train from Leeds to Salford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Leeds to Salford
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Leeds to Salford here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Salford to Leeds