- departedLeedsPlatform 8on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 6on timeLondon Kings Cross0 changesPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 8on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 8on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 9D07:42LeedsPlatform 9D08:11YorkPlatform 708:21YorkPlatform 5A10:14London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 8 estimatedon timeLondon Kings Cross0 changesOff Peak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 15B estimated08:21LeedsPlatform 15B estimated08:43YorkPlatform 5 estimated08:57YorkPlatform 3 estimated10:49London Kings Crosson timeLondon Kings CrossPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 8 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated0 changesOff Peak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 6 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated0 changesSuper Off Peak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 11 estimated09:21LeedsPlatform 11 estimated09:43YorkPlatform 5 estimated09:57YorkPlatform 5 estimated11:49London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Leeds to London Kings Cross train times information
Virgin Trains East Coast operates a direct service twice an hour at 05 and 40 from Leeds to London Kings Cross, taking approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes journey time. Alternatively, there is an indirect route calling at Leeds station at 13.12 and 14.12 changing at York via Transpennine Express, lasting the same journey time.
First-class passengers on Virgin Trains East Coast can have an array of hot meals served to their seats while standard class have the choice of a range of sandwiches, snacks and breakfast options.
Transpennine Express catering service offers food to their passengers between 7am and 7pm.*Information correct at time of writing (March 2011). May be subject to change
How long does it take to travel from Leeds to London Kings Cross by train?
The average journey time between Leeds and London Kings Cross is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 32 trains per day travelling from Leeds to London Kings Cross. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Leeds to London Kings Cross?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Leeds to London Kings Cross without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Leeds to London Kings Cross.Direct
What is the distance between Leeds and London Kings Cross?
The distance between Leeds and London Kings Cross is 167 miles.Distance: 167 miles
What time is the first train from Leeds to London Kings Cross?
The first train from Leeds to London Kings Cross departs at .
What time is the last train from Leeds to London Kings Cross?
The last train from Leeds to London Kings Cross departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for London Kings Cross to Leeds
Did you know you could also travel from Leeds to London Kings Cross by bus? Find out more about that journey here.