- expected to depart atKendalPlatform 120:07KendalPlatform 120:12Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 320:23Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 121:19Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 221:19Warrington Bank Quay21:48Warrington Central21:48Warrington CentralPlatform 122:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeKendalPlatform 120:59KendalPlatform 121:04Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 321:15Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 122:27Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedexpected to arrive atManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeKendalPlatform 121:59KendalPlatform 122:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 5 estimated03:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated04:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedOff Peak
- Kendal06:58Kendal07:03Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated07:09Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated08:27Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedPeak
- Kendal08:10Kendal08:15Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated08:23Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated08:56Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated09:06Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated09:57Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedPeak
- Kendal09:03Kendal09:08Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated09:13Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated10:27Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedOff Peak
- Kendal09:48Kendal10:13LancasterPlatform 4 estimated10:30LancasterPlatform 4 estimated11:27Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedOff Peak
- KendalManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated0 changesOff Peak
- Kendal11:02Kendal11:07Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated11:13Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated12:27Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedOff Peak
- Kendal11:56Kendal12:01Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated12:13Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated13:27Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedManchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Kendal to Manchester
- Train Fares from: £6.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: Direct
- Trains per day: Around 4
- Distance: 62 miles (100 km)
- Origin: Kendal
- Destination: Manchester
How long does it take to travel from Kendal to Manchester by train?
The average journey time between Kendal and Manchester is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 4 trains per day travelling from Kendal to Manchester. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Kendal to Manchester?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Kendal to Manchester without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Kendal to Manchester.Direct
What is the distance between Kendal and Manchester?
The distance between Kendal and Manchester is 62 miles.Distance: 62 miles
What time is the first train from Kendal to Manchester?
The first train from Kendal to Manchester departs at .
What time is the last train from Kendal to Manchester?
The last train from Kendal to Manchester departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Kendal to Manchester
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Kendal to Manchester here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Manchester to Kendal