- expected to depart atGortonPlatform 120:38GortonPlatform 120:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 221:01Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 821:28WilmslowPlatform 4on timeWilmslowPlatform 4Peak
- on timeGortonPlatform 121:12GortonPlatform 121:23Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated21:36Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated21:52WilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedon timeWilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeGortonPlatform 121:38GortonPlatform 121:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated22:01Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated22:25WilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedon timeWilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeGortonPlatform 2 estimated22:12GortonPlatform 2 estimated22:21Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated22:36Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated22:51WilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedon timeWilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeGortonPlatform 2 estimated23:12GortonPlatform 2 estimated23:22Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated23:38Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated00:01WilmslowPlatform 2 estimatedon timeWilmslowPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- GortonPlatform 2 estimated06:16GortonPlatform 2 estimated06:25Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated06:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated06:58WilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedWilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Gorton06:46Gorton06:54Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated07:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated07:12StockportPlatform 2 estimated07:20StockportPlatform 1 estimated07:31WilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedWilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Gorton07:08Gorton07:16Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated07:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated07:46WilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedWilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Gorton07:38Gorton07:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated08:01Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated08:30WilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedWilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Gorton08:08Gorton08:16Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated08:31Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated08:47WilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedWilmslowPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Gorton to Wilmslow by train?
The average journey time between Gorton and Wilmslow is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 32 trains per day travelling from Gorton to Wilmslow. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Gorton to Wilmslow?
No, it is not possible to travel from Gorton to Wilmslow without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Gorton to Wilmslow.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Gorton and Wilmslow?
The distance between Gorton and Wilmslow is 10 miles.Distance: 10 miles
What time is the first train from Gorton to Wilmslow?
The first train from Gorton to Wilmslow departs at .
What time is the last train from Gorton to Wilmslow?
The last train from Gorton to Wilmslow departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Gorton to Wilmslow
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Gorton to Wilmslow here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Wilmslow to Gorton