- DundeePlatform 2 estimated07:24DundeePlatform 2 estimated09:03Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated09:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated13:47London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 3 estimated08:45DundeePlatform 3 estimated09:35InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated09:51InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated10:23Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 20 estimated11:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated15:38London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 4 estimated09:24DundeePlatform 4 estimated11:01Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated11:20Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated15:45London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 1 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated0 changesSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 2 estimated11:20DundeePlatform 2 estimated12:45Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated13:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated17:38London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 1 estimated11:47DundeePlatform 1 estimated12:41InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated12:49InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated13:18Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated13:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated17:51London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 1 estimated12:24DundeePlatform 1 estimated13:43Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated14:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated18:38London Kings CrossLondon Kings CrossSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 1 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated0 changesSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 3 estimated13:20DundeePlatform 3 estimated14:45Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated15:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated19:40London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- DundeePlatform 1 estimated13:47DundeePlatform 1 estimated14:38InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated14:49InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated15:19Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated15:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated19:46London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Travelling from Dundee to London by train
There's a direct train route from Dundee to London King's Cross, using Virgin Trains East Coast. On other routes, ScotRail will take you from Dundee to Edinburgh Waverley, then Virgin Trains East Coast will take you the rest of the way.
All Virgin East Coast trains feature a buffet car called The Foodbar, usually located either in coach J or H. Here, you can purchase hot and cold food and drink throughout the day. On most journeys, you'll also find a full drinks menu and an at-seat trolley service. If you travel in First Class, the food and drink are complimentary but subject to availability.
Route information from Dundee to London
The train from Dundee to London takes you on an amazing journey, crossing the Lowlands of Scotland before heading into the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB ), followed by the Lake district. Make sure to grab a window seat in order to take in these stunning views.
Things to do in London
Visit the British Museum, the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Wallace Collection and so many other incredible permanent art collections. For the more scenic-natured, enjoy spectacular views across the capital at the Sky Garden, before heading to Borough Market for some fantastic street food.
How long does it take to travel from Dundee to London Kings Cross by train?
The average journey time between Dundee and London Kings Cross is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 3 trains per day travelling from Dundee to London Kings Cross. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Dundee to London Kings Cross?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Dundee to London Kings Cross without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Dundee to London Kings Cross.Direct
What is the distance between Dundee and London Kings Cross?
The distance between Dundee and London Kings Cross is 359 miles.Distance: 359 miles
What time is the first train from Dundee to London Kings Cross?
The first train from Dundee to London Kings Cross departs at .
What time is the last train from Dundee to London Kings Cross?
The last train from Dundee to London Kings Cross departs at .First trainLast trainSleeper services may be available on some trains. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Dundee to London Kings Cross
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Dundee to London Kings Cross here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for London Kings Cross to Dundee