- on timeChilworth17:32Chilworth17:48Guildford18:00GuildfordPlatform 618:35ReadingPlatform 619:11ReadingPlatform 320:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeChilworth19:32Chilworth19:48Guildford20:00GuildfordPlatform 620:35ReadingPlatform 5 estimated21:11ReadingPlatform 8 estimated22:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeChilworth21:32Chilworth21:48Guildford22:27GuildfordPlatform 323:25London WaterlooPlatform 423:25London Waterloo00:34London Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:16NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimatedPeak
- on timeChilworth23:21Chilworth00:25Redhill00:53Redhill01:27London BridgePlatform 11 estimated01:27London Bridge05:27London Euston05:27London EustonPlatform 15 estimated06:44NuneatonPlatform 3 estimated07:10NuneatonPlatform 6 estimated07:44Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedPeak
- on timeChilworth23:37Chilworth23:53Guildford00:10Guildford01:35Gatwick Airport02:07Gatwick Airport03:31London St Pancras International03:31London St Pancras International05:27London Euston05:27London EustonPlatform 15 estimated06:44NuneatonPlatform 3 estimated07:10NuneatonPlatform 6 estimated07:44Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedPeak
- on timeChilworth23:37Chilworth23:53Guildford04:20GuildfordPlatform 4 estimated05:18London WaterlooPlatform 15 estimated05:18London Waterloo06:20London Euston06:20London EustonPlatform 4 estimated07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeChilworth23:37Chilworth23:53Guildford06:01GuildfordPlatform 8 estimated08:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedPeak
- Chilworth06:51Chilworth07:49ReadingPlatform 5 estimated08:15ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedPeak
- on timeChilworth06:54Chilworth07:10Dorking DeepdenePlatform 1 estimated07:25Dorking DeepdenePlatform 2 estimated08:29ReadingPlatform 5 estimated08:50ReadingPlatform 8 estimated10:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- on timeChilworth06:54Chilworth07:24RedhillPlatform 0 estimated07:29RedhillPlatform 2 estimated08:15London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated08:15London St Pancras International09:03London Euston09:03London EustonPlatform 1 estimated10:27Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street
- Train Fares from: £27.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street by train?
The average journey time between Chilworth and Birmingham New Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Chilworth and Birmingham New Street?
The distance between Chilworth and Birmingham New Street is 105 miles.Distance: 105 miles
What time is the first train from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street?
The first train from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street?
The last train from Chilworth to Birmingham New Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Chilworth to Birmingham New Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Chilworth to Birmingham New Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Birmingham New Street to Chilworth