Station details & facilities
Find station details and facilities information for Cosford. Also find live train departures and arrivals for Cosford station, helping you to plan your next journey.
- Postbox : False
- Telephones : False
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- Customer help points :
Nearest station with more facilities :
Telford and Wolverhampton are the nearest staffed accessible stations. Bilbrook has level access between platforms, but is unstaffed.
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Cosford station
- Web kiosk : False
- Carpark operator : RAF - use blue spaces only
- Car parking spaces : 0
- Cycle storage available : False
- Cycle storage spaces : 10
- Sheltered cycle storage :
- Cycle storage CCTV : False
- Cycle storage location : Adjacent to platform access
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
19 steps to Birmingham platform. 29 steps to Shrewsbury platform. Double yellow lines on road under bridge.
- Ramps for train access : False
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines : False
- Accessible Booking Office counter : False
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are not available