Station details & facilities
Find station details and facilities information for Albrighton. Also find live train departures and arrivals for Albrighton station, helping you to plan your next journey.
- Postbox : False
- Telephones : False
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Staff Help Notes : To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met. We operate some stations that are either unstaffed or only staffed at certain times. If we are given prior notification, it will allow us to put in place the necessary arrangements to ensure you are able to make the journey you want.
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- Customer help points :
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Albrighton station
- Web kiosk : False
- Car parking spaces : 0
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 5
- Sheltered cycle storage : False
- Cycle storage CCTV : False
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Step-free access to Shrewsbury (Platform One) via short ramp. Footbridge with 23 steps up and 22 steps down to Birmingham Platform (Two).
- Ramps for train access : False
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines : False
- Accessible Booking Office counter : False
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are available. Taxi number displayed on Useful information poster. Pick-up point on approach road.