- on timeConon Bridge11:40Conon Bridge12:08InvernessPlatform 5 estimated13:33InvernessPlatform 2 estimated16:05Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 2 estimated16:17Glenrothes With Thornton16:30Kirkcaldyon timeKirkcaldyPeak
- on timeConon Bridge15:47Conon Bridge16:16InvernessPlatform 5 estimated16:27InvernessPlatform 4 estimated18:45PerthPlatform 4 estimated19:12Perth19:42Dundee20:22DundeePlatform 1 estimated20:59Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 2 estimated21:14Glenrothes With Thornton21:27Kirkcaldyon timeKirkcaldyPeak
- on timeConon Bridge17:19Conon Bridge17:47InvernessPlatform 7 estimated18:52InvernessPlatform 2 estimated21:45Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 2 estimated22:22Glenrothes With Thornton22:35Kirkcaldyon timeKirkcaldyPeak
- Conon Bridge07:14Conon Bridge07:43InvernessPlatform 5 estimated07:55InvernessPlatform 1 estimated09:55PerthPlatform 4 estimated10:05PerthPlatform 5 estimated10:43KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedKirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Conon Bridge07:44Conon Bridge08:12InvernessPlatform 6 estimated08:44InvernessPlatform 4 estimated10:51PerthPlatform 4 estimated11:02PerthPlatform 6 estimated11:40KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedKirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Conon Bridge08:22Conon Bridge08:50InvernessPlatform 5 estimated09:44InvernessPlatform 3 estimated12:43KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedKirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Conon Bridge10:06Conon Bridge10:35InvernessPlatform 6 estimated10:46InvernessPlatform 3 estimated13:40KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedKirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Conon Bridge11:58Conon Bridge12:26InvernessPlatform 5 estimated12:55InvernessPlatform 3 estimated15:50KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedKirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Conon Bridge14:15Conon Bridge14:42InvernessPlatform 5 estimated14:48InvernessPlatform 3 estimated16:53PerthPlatform 4 estimated17:03PerthPlatform 6 estimated17:41KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedKirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Conon Bridge14:15Conon Bridge14:42InvernessPlatform 5 estimated15:53InvernessPlatform 3 estimated18:44KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedKirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy
- Train Fares from: £21.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy by train?
The average journey time between Conon Bridge and Kirkcaldy is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 8 trains per day travelling from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy?
No, it is not possible to travel from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Conon Bridge and Kirkcaldy?
The distance between Conon Bridge and Kirkcaldy is 111 miles.Distance: 111 miles
What time is the first train from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy?
The first train from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy departs at .
What time is the last train from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy?
The last train from Conon Bridge to Kirkcaldy departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Kirkcaldy to Conon Bridge