- departedBarmingPlatform 208:53BarmingPlatform 208:57Maidstone EastPlatform 208:57Maidstone East09:35Maidstone Barracks09:35Maidstone BarracksPlatform 109:56Strood (Kent)Platform 3 estimated10:15Strood (Kent)Platform 2 estimated10:49Slade GreenPlatform 1 estimated10:59Slade GreenPlatform 111:02Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 109:33BarmingPlatform 109:56Otford10:18Otford10:25SevenoaksPlatform 4 estimated10:29SevenoaksPlatform 1 estimated10:53London BridgePlatform 9 estimated11:09London BridgePlatform 1 estimated11:42Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 109:33BarmingPlatform 110:36London VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated10:36London Victoria11:12London Charing Cross11:12London Charing CrossPlatform 1 estimated11:55Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 209:53BarmingPlatform 209:57Maidstone EastPlatform 209:57Maidstone East10:35Maidstone Barracks10:35Maidstone BarracksPlatform 110:56Strood (Kent)Platform 3 estimated11:15Strood (Kent)Platform 2 estimated11:49Slade GreenPlatform 1 estimated11:59Slade GreenPlatform 1 estimated12:02Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 1 estimated10:33BarmingPlatform 1 estimated10:56Otford11:18Otford11:25SevenoaksPlatform 4 estimated11:29SevenoaksPlatform 1 estimated11:53London BridgePlatform 9 estimated12:09London BridgePlatform 1 estimated12:42Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 1 estimated10:33BarmingPlatform 1 estimated11:36London VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated11:36London Victoria12:12London Charing Cross12:12London Charing CrossPlatform 1 estimated12:55Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 2 estimated10:53BarmingPlatform 2 estimated10:57Maidstone EastPlatform 2 estimated10:57Maidstone East11:35Maidstone Barracks11:35Maidstone BarracksPlatform 1 estimated11:56Strood (Kent)Platform 3 estimated12:15Strood (Kent)Platform 2 estimated12:49Slade GreenPlatform 1 estimated12:59Slade GreenPlatform 1 estimated13:02Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 1 estimated11:33BarmingPlatform 1 estimated11:56Otford12:18Otford12:25SevenoaksPlatform 4 estimated12:29SevenoaksPlatform 1 estimated12:53London BridgePlatform 9 estimated13:09London BridgePlatform 1 estimated13:42Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 1 estimated11:33BarmingPlatform 1 estimated12:36London VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated12:36London Victoria13:12London Charing Cross13:12London Charing CrossPlatform 1 estimated13:55Erithon timeErithOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 2 estimated11:53BarmingPlatform 2 estimated11:57Maidstone EastPlatform 2 estimated11:57Maidstone East12:35Maidstone Barracks12:35Maidstone BarracksPlatform 1 estimated12:56Strood (Kent)Platform 3 estimated13:15Strood (Kent)Platform 2 estimated13:49Slade GreenPlatform 1 estimated13:59Slade GreenPlatform 1 estimated14:02Erithon timeErithOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Barming to Erith by train?
The average journey time between Barming and Erith is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Barming to Erith. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barming to Erith by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barming to Erith cost?
Train tickets from Barming to Erith can start from as little as £20.80 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barming to Erith?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barming to Erith without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barming to Erith.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barming and Erith?
The distance between Barming and Erith is 19 miles.Distance: 19 miles
What time is the first train from Barming to Erith?
The first train from Barming to Erith departs at .
What time is the last train from Barming to Erith?
The last train from Barming to Erith departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Erith to Barming.