Station details & facilities
- Postbox : False
- Telephones : False
- Telephones type : Coins only
- Staff Help Notes : Help provided by on train staff.
- Customer help points : False
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes :
- Web kiosk : False
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Local Authority
- Car parking spaces : 9
- Cycle storage available : False
- Cycle storage spaces : 0
- Sheltered cycle storage : False
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Following improvement works at Tir-Phil station, a second platform is now open for use. This platform, usually for Cardiff bound services, has step-free access.
However, the Rhymney bound platform is currently not accessible and there is no wheelchair or pushchair access. This platform is accessed via temporary steps with 40 steps approximately.
We advise passengers to use Pontlottyn or Brithdir until the Rhymney bound platform has been made fully accessible.
- Ramps for train access :
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines : False
- Accessible Booking Office counter : False