Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Staff Help Notes : To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met. We operate some stations that are either unstaffed or only staffed at certain times. If we are given prior notification, it will allow us to put in place the necessary arrangements to ensure you are able to make the journey you want.
Customer Service Notes :
We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- CCTV :
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Barnt Green station
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Meteor Parking Ltd
- Car parking spaces : 60
Car parking charges :
Annual £196.00 Daily £2.50 Monthly £22.00 Weekly £6.80
- Cycle storage spaces : 0
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Level access from car park to Platform 4 (to Redditch). Step-free access to platform 1 via ramp. Access direct to Platform 2 from side street via 10 steps. Footbridge with 21-26 steps up and down between all platforms (2 and 3 are step free cross-platform only).
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
- Accessible taxis notes : Accessible taxis are not available