Station details & facilities
Find station details and facilities information for Wivenhoe. Also find live train departures and arrivals for Wivenhoe station, helping you to plan your next journey.
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available : False
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 06:10 - 20:30 Saturday 06:15 - 20:30 Sunday 07:50 - 16:15
- Oyster Prepay : False
- Oyster topup : False
- Oyster validator : False
- Postbox :
- Telephones : False
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Station kiosk, selling hot and cold drinks, hot and cold food, newspapers and magazines.
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that assistance is only available during the station staffed hours (see above), unless pre-booked.
Customer Service Notes :
Bank Holidays 09:00-18:00ÿ
The hours shown are for the Customer Relations team on 0345 600 7245 (option 8).
Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Customer help points :
Nearest station with more facilities :
The nearest station(s) with more facilities than Wivenhoe are:
- CCTV :
- Shops available :
Shops note :
Photobooth available in Booking Hall on platform 1.
Bookshelf in Booking Hall for books to borrow.
- Toilets available :
- Showers : False
- Baby change : False
- Wifi available :
- Wifi notes :
- Web kiosk : False
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : National Car Parks Ltd
- Car parking spaces : 55
Car parking charges :
Annual £1078.70 Daily £5.20 Monthly £108.24 Off-peak £3.70 Weekly £26.30
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 40
- Sheltered cycle storage : False
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Cycle storage location : 20 cycle spaces on station forecourt plus 20 in the car park
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Step free access only available on to the Colchester/London bound platform.
The Clacton bound platform can only be accessed via the footbridge or public footpath with steps.
- Ramps for train access :
- Wheelchairs available :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible Booking Office counter : False
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Details of nearest taxis are shown on station information poster