Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Monday Tuesday Wednesday 07:00 - 12:00 Friday Saturday 07:00 - 15:00 Sunday Closed
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that staff help is only available when the ticket office is open.
To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met.
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- Customer help points :
- Toilets available :
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Winsford station
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Car parking spaces : 28
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 20
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
Level access to Liverpool platform via side entrance. Step-free access via slope to Birmingham platform, via pub car park on eastern side of platform. Footbridge with steps between platforms - 33 steps up and down. Step-free route between platforms is via street with dropped kerbs - 410m. Entrance to Booking Hall via 1 step from main entrance, or step free via side gate and platform.
- Ramps for train access :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are not available