Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 05:55 - 20:00 Saturday 06:00 - 19:30 Sunday 08:10 - 19:30
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Coffee kiosk, plus vending machine
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that assistance is only available during the station staffed hours (see above), unless pre-booked.
Customer Service Notes :
Bank Holidays 09:00-18:00ÿ
The hours shown are for the Customer Relations team on 0345 600 7245 (option 8).
Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Customer help points :
- CCTV :
- Shops available :
- Shops note : Newsagent & dry cleaners - open early mornings only
- Toilets available :
Toilets description :
on platform 3
- Baby change :
- Wifi available :
- Wifi notes :
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours Day Opening Hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park Premium Bay
- Carpark operator : National Car Parks Ltd National Car Parks Ltd
- Car parking spaces : 464
Car parking charges :
Annual £973.60 Daily £6.80 Monthly £100.60 Off-peak £4.00 Weekly £27.10 Annual £1282.30
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 110
- Sheltered cycle storage :
- Cycle storage CCTV :
Cycle storage location :
A secure 50-space cycle compound is available in the car parkÿ(key fob required, speak to station staff for availability).
An additional 25-hoop cycle storage area is outside the front of the station.
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Step free access to each platform, but not between platforms.
- Ramps for train access :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Details of nearest taxis are shown on station information poster