Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 06:00 - 19:00 Saturday 06:00 - 19:00 Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Coffee kiosk
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that staff help is only available when the ticket office is open.
To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met.
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- CCTV :
- Toilets available :
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Telford Central station
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Meteor Parking Ltd
- Car parking spaces : 182
Car parking charges :
Annual £568.00 Daily £5.20 Monthly £60.00 Off-peak £3.50 Weekly £18.00
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 20
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
Level access through Booking Hall to Birmingham platform from car park and station forecourt. Additional 2 side entrances give level access direct to Birmingham platform. Level access from entrance on South West side of station to platform 2 (trains to Shrewsbury). Only access between platforms is via public pedestrian overbridge - ramp up from platform 2 side is 100m long. Ramp down to platform 1 side is 80m long. ALternative route via 27 steps down to statin forecourt. Step-free route between platforms is 235m. Second entrance to platform 2 has 6 steps, third entrance has 40 steps. Additional station entance to platform 1 at far end of platform with 1 steps. Booking Hall has heavy swing doors.
- Ramps for train access :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are available