Station details & facilities
Find station details and facilities information for Stourbridge Junction. Also find live train departures and arrivals for Stourbridge Junction station, helping you to plan your next journey.
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Monday Tuesday Wednesday 06:00 - 20:00 Friday 06:00 - 22:00 Saturday 06:00 - 21:00 Sunday 09:00 - 19:00
- Oyster Prepay : False
- Oyster topup : False
- Oyster validator : False
- Postbox :
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Coffee kiosk Food vending machine
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that staff help is only available when the ticket office is open.
To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met.
Customer Service Notes :
We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
**Stourbridge Junction ÿis accredited by the Secure Station Scheme**
- Customer help points :
- CCTV :
- Shops available : False
- Toilets available :
- Showers : False
- Baby change : False
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Stourbridge Junction station
- Web kiosk : False
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Network West Midlands
- Car parking spaces : 797
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 62
- Sheltered cycle storage : False
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Cycle storage location : By the Ticket Office.
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
Level access to Booking Hall and subway from main entrance. 25 steps or lift up to platform 1 (for Stourbridge Town) and 25 steps or lift up to platform 3. Additional entrance direct from car park via 5 steps or ramp.
- Ramps for train access :
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible Booking Office counter :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are not available