Station details & facilities
Find station details and facilities information for Smethwick Rolfe Street. Also find live train departures and arrivals for Smethwick Rolfe Street station, helping you to plan your next journey.
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 07:00 - 18:00 Saturday 08:00 - 17:00 Sunday Closed
- Oyster Prepay : False
- Oyster topup : False
- Oyster validator : False
- Postbox : False
- Telephones : False
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that staff help is only available when the ticket office is open.
To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met.
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- Customer help points :
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Smethwick Rolfe Street station
- Web kiosk : False
- Car parking spaces : 0
- Cycle storage available : False
- Cycle storage spaces : 4
- Sheltered cycle storage : False
- Cycle storage CCTV : False
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
26 steps down to Birmingham platform. 24 steps down to Wolverhampton platform.
- Ramps for train access : False
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines : False
- Accessible Booking Office counter : False
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are available