Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Monday Tuesday Wednesday 06:30 - 12:00 Friday 06:30 - 20:00 Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 Sunday 10:00 - 14:00
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that staff help is only available when the ticket office is open.
To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met.
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- Customer help points :
- CCTV :
- Toilets available :
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Shirley station
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Network West Midlands
- Car parking spaces : 79
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 10
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Level access to Stratford platform via Booking Hall or side gate. 24 steps up and down to Birmingham platform.
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are not available