Station details & facilities
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
Station Buffet notes :
Ridgmont Station Tea Rooms open 0900-1600 Tuesday - Sunday
Closed - Monday
- Staff Help Notes : To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met. We operate some stations that are either unstaffed or only staffed at certain times. If we are given prior notification, it will allow us to put in place the necessary arrangements to ensure you are able to make the journey you want.
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- Customer help points :
- Shops available :
Shops note :
Gift Shop and Heritage Centre open Easter to October, Tuesday to Saturday.
Meeting room available for hire all year.ÿ Please contact a member of staff in the station building.
- Tourist Information office :
- Toilets available :
Toilets description :
Toilets available from 0900-1600 Monday-Saturday in the station building
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Ridgmont station
- Car parking spaces : 30
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 4
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
Step-free access to both platforms via ramps. Access between platforms via level crossing only.
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are not available