Station details & facilities
Find station details and facilities information for Reading West. Also find live train departures and arrivals for Reading West station, helping you to plan your next journey.
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available : False
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 06:30 - 10:45 Closed
- Oyster Prepay : False
- Oyster topup : False
- Oyster validator : False
- Left Luggage available : False
- Lost Property available : False
- Lost Property phone number : 03457 000 125
- Postbox : False
- Telephones : False
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Staff Help Notes : please note the station is only staffed part time.
- Customer Service Notes : Please call our Customer Services Centre on 03457 000 125 (07:00-22:00 every day)
- Customer help points :
Nearest station with more facilities :
The nearest station(s) with more facilities than Reading West are:
- CCTV :
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Reading West station
- Web kiosk : False
- Car parking spaces : 0
- Cycle storage available : False
- Cycle storage spaces : 0
- Sheltered cycle storage : False
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Tilehust Road Station entrance - Step free access to Basingstoke / Newbury platform. Reading platform accessed via stepped footbridge.
Oxford Road entrance - access to Reading platform via ramp (approx 1:9) and four steps. Basingstoke / Newbury platform accessed via stepped footbridge.
- Ramps for train access : False
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines : False
- Accessible Booking Office counter : False
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are available. Please request staff assistance.