Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 06:40 - 17:05 Saturday 06:40 - 17:05 Sunday 08:00 - 16:15
- Postbox :
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
Station Buffet notes :
Vending machine in ticket hall.
Shop in station courtyard.
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that assistance is only available during the station staffed hours (see above), unless pre-booked.
Customer Service Notes :
Bank Holidays 09:00-18:00ÿ
The hours shown are for the Customer Relations team on 0345 600 7245 (option 8).
Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Customer help points :
- CCTV :
- Shops available :
- Shops note : Food, drinks, newsagent, off licence
- Toilets available :
- Toilets description : A unisex toilet is available in the ticket hall
- Baby change :
- Wifi available :
- Wifi notes :
- ATM available :
- ATM notes : Located by the ticket office
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : National Car Parks Ltd
- Car parking spaces : 112
Car parking charges :
Annual £706.00 Daily £3.60 Monthly £71.10 Off-peak £3.10 Weekly £18.60
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 80
Cycle storage location :
Cycle storage notes :
There is a 40-space secure cycle park, plus 10 cycle hoops.
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
- Ramps for train access :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible Booking Office counter :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Details of nearest taxis are shown on station information poster