Station details & facilities
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Staff Help Notes : Help provided by on train staff.
- Wifi notes :
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Everyday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Privately owned (by Pringle)
- Car parking spaces : 100
- Cycle storage spaces : 0
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Access to Chester/Llandudno Junction platform from road is a roughly surfaced path; entrance to the Holyhead platform has kerb from the car park (car park is not in station lease area) and the gate handle is too high for a wheelchair user.
Nearest fully accessible station - Bangor
- Ramps for train access :
- Induction Loop :