Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 06:20 - 19:35 Saturday 07:30 - 14:05 Sunday 08:10 - 16:25
- Postbox :
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Mobile coffee vendor - open during weekday mornings between 06:00 and 09:00.
- Customer help points :
- Nearest station with more facilities : Nearest step-free station is Hurst Green.
- CCTV :
- Toilets available :
- Baby change :
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around Lingfield station
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Everyday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Car parking spaces : 243
Car parking charges :
Annual £904.00 Daily £5.50 Monthly £87.00 Three Monthly £243.00 Weekly £23.00
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 40
- Sheltered cycle storage :
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Cycle storage location : station front
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
Partially Step Free.
Step free access to Ticket Office and platform 1 (to London). Steps via footbridge to platform 2 (to East Grinstead).
- Ramps for train access :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis to/from this station to/from the nearest accessible station can be arranged through Southern Assisted Travel - 0800 1381016. For other taxi journeys, contact local taxi companies, details of which can be found at www.traintaxi.co.uk.