Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 06:30 - 18:00 Saturday 08:00 - 18:00 Sunday Closed
- Telephones :
- Station Buffet notes : Café
- Staff Help Notes : Help provided by on train staff.
- Customer Service Notes : Contact our Customer Relations team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer help points :
Nearest station with more facilities :
The nearest station with step-free access is Newport.
Please see the Newport station page for more information.
- CCTV :
- Toilets available :
- Baby change :
- Wifi notes :
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Everyday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Cwmbran Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Local Authority
- Car parking spaces : 76
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 6
Cycle storage location :
Limited cycle stands are available in the car park, adjacent to the station building.
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
The southbound platform (for services to Newport, Cardiff and West Wales) is only accessible via a step footbridge from within the station. An alternative entrance to this platform is available via long detour. (There is a ticket machine on this platform.)
- Ramps for train access :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible Booking Office counter :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Available from the taxi rank.