Station details & facilities
Find station details and facilities information for Cathays. Also find live train departures and arrivals for Cathays station, helping you to plan your next journey.
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available : False
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 07:00 - 19:00 Saturday 09:30 - 15:30 Sunday Closed
- Oyster Prepay : False
- Oyster topup : False
- Oyster validator : False
- Postbox : False
- Telephones : False
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Staff Help Notes : Help provided by on train staff.
- Customer help points :
- CCTV :
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes :
- Web kiosk : False
- Car parking spaces : 0
- Cycle storage available : False
- Cycle storage spaces : 0
- Sheltered cycle storage : False
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
From Park Place entrance, access to Cardiff Queen Street bound platform is over a stepped footbridge.
There is no disabled access between the two platforms (footbridge only) and any customers with wheelchairs who have travelled from the Valleys, who wish to access the Civic Centre should change at Cardiff Queen Street.
Nearest fully accessible station - Cardiff Queen Street.
- Ramps for train access :
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible Booking Office counter :