Plan your next Journey with Trainline
We're experts at helping you to make planning journeys simple, quick and efficient. That’s why you can check live train departures, arrival times and fare details ahead of time, so you get where you need to be cheaply and efficiently.
Use our journey planner tool (to the left) to identify which trains are peak, off-peak or super off-peak so you can get the best deal. Booking in advance through Trainline typically saves you 43% on average*.
On the move? Then download our mobile app (available for iOS, iPad and Android) to book your train tickets or find the latest travel, platform or delay information. For selected routes you can also use mobile ticketing, which means no more queuing at ticket collection machines.
Key Information for planning your next train journey
Below are a selection of useful resources to help you plan your next journey more effectively. Simple click the links below to find out more.
- Our most popular rail journeys:
- Aberdeen to Glasgow Queen St
- Leeds to London Kings Cross
- Newcastle to Edinburgh Waverley
- Birmingham to London Euston
- Leicester to London
- Sheffield to Manchester Airport
- Coventry to London
- Manchester to London Euston
- Sheffield to London St Pancras Intl
- Crewe to London
- Norwich to London Liverpool St
- Stafford to London Euston
- Derby to London St Pancras Intl
- Nottingham to London St Pancras
- York to London Kings Cross
- Journey Planner