Use Apple Pay on your device to pay for train tickets securely.
Fast and easy
Buy your train tickets in seconds. Just click the Apple Pay option on the payment screen, then use Touch ID to book securely.
Safe and sound
Your card number is never stored with Apple Pay, neither on your device or on our servers, keeping your details private.
Everything in one place
When you book an e-ticket with Apple Pay it’ll be added to Wallet, right next to your cards, so it’s easy to keep track of.
First, you’ll need
- An iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone Plus, or newer model.
- The latest version of iOS.
- Your bank card.*
*Major cards accepted. Check here to see a list of banks that support Apple Pay.
- Scan the ticket barcode using the glass panels at the ticket gates, or show it to train and station staff who’ll be on hand.
- Follow the steps to add a new card.
- Once your bank verifies your card, then you can start booking train tickets using Apple Pay
- Choose the Apple Pay option at the payment screen and use your Touch ID to book.
- If you’re using an older Mac, which doesn’t have a Touch ID bar, you can authorise payments through Touch ID on your iPhone or Apple Watch.