An easy and secure way to pay for your train tickets
Trainline now accepts Apple Pay on these devices:
Why use Apple Pay?
Select Apple Pay when booking your train ticket and confirm with Touch ID.
Book with confidence
Your card number and transaction details are never stored on your device or Apple's servers.
Book with convenience
Available on the following devices: iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 and later and iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini and later.
What you need
- Your compatible iPhone or iPad.
- The latest version of iOS
- A supported bank card*
How it works
- Go to Wallet and tap Add Credit or Debit Card. Follow the steps to add and verify a new card.
- Simply tap the Apple Pay button when you’re ready to purchase tickets on Trainline.
- Use your Touch ID to verify your identity and to complete the purchase.
*Contact your card issuer to determine your card’s eligibility. Some banks may not support all card types. To see a complete list of supported banks, please click here.