The prizes are:
1. Hornby OO Gauge InterCity 125 from c.1978-1984 (boxed and used). This was run on the model railway set up aboard.
2. A copy of the reprint of the British Rail Corporate Identity Manual, of the same run used by the teams at LNER, Wabtec and Heritage Painting at Craigentinny Depot to repaint the train correctly, signed by Wallace Henning who created it.
3. An original “I can travel at 125mph” Intercity 125 pin badge produced for the original train launch.
Full terms are at the base of this page, under the entry form.
Terms and conditions:
1. This is a free prize draw organised by Trainline.com Limited of 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD ("Trainline").
2. By entering this prize draw, you acknowledge that Google (the third party whose site you need to post on in order to enter this prize draw) may transfer your data to their servers and service providers outside of the European Economic Area, including in the United States. See Google’s Privacy Policies, which are available on their websites, for more information.]
3. By entering this prize draw, entrants confirm that they have read and fully understood these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, then you should not enter this prize draw.
4. The closing date for entry to this prize draw is midday on 31st Jan 2020.
5. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over. Employees of Trainline, their agencies, their family members or anyone professionally associated with this prize draw are not eligible for entry.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted and a separate entry is required for each person. No purchase necessary. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties and any such entries will be invalid.
7. Entrants can enter the prize draw free of charge by entering their details.
8. There will be 3 winners who will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The decision of Trainline in connection with the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. There are three prizes. All prizes have travelled on the historic last LNER InterCity 125 railtour for all legs – from 18-21st December 2019. One winner will receive a Hornby OO Gauge InterCity 125 from c.1978-1984 (boxed and used). This was run on the model railway set up aboard. One winner will receive a copy of the reprint of the British Rail Corporate Identity Manual, signed by Wallace Henning who created it. One winner will win an original “I can travel at 125mph” Intercity 125 pin badge produced for the original train launch.
10. The prizes are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. In the unlikely event that the prizes are not available or become unavailable through no fault of Trainline, Trainline reserves the right to substitute prizes which it determines of being of equal value.
12. The winners will be notified by Trainline by email by 5th Feb 2020 where correct information has been supplied upon entry. If no response is received from a within 28 days of being notified, a new winner will be drawn and the original winner's prize nullified.
13. The prizes will be sent to the winners recorded signed for post. Trainline cannot take responsibility for notification emails not received by the winners, and for any technical or other reason any prizes lost in the post and no replacements will be available.
14. No responsibility is taken for entries that are incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
15. Subject to the consent of the prize winner, Trainline reserves the right to use the name(s) of the winner(s) for promotional purposes.
16. Trainline shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any failure or breach by any party in connection with your entry into this prize draw, or in connection with the prizes. Trainline shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of any third party with respect to this prize draw. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Trainline accepts no responsibility for any loss which is not foreseeable or arises as a result of the use of the prizes. Nothing shall exclude the liability of Trainline for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. Trainline reserves the right to hold void, suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time.