- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How do I print my Eurostar ticket?
Printing your Eurostar ticket using a self-service machine is super simple! Just read our guide below to find out all of the necessary information. Please do not forget to bring ID for yourself and any other passengers. This is a mandatory Eurostar requirement for your check-in.
Departures from Lille or Marne-la-Vallée
You can print your tickets using a SNCF self-service machine.
Departures from Brussels
You can collect your tickets from the Railtours office in the Eurostar concourse or use the Eurostar self-service ticket machines. Just have your booking reference and name, and ID ready.
Departures from all other Eurostar stations (St Pancras, Calais etc)
1. Head to the Eurostar check-in area to locate a self-service terminal.
2. Enter your six character booking reference (e.g. REFDAE) which has been previously emailed to you by Trainline and is available by logging into My Booking.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen and after a few moments you will have printed your tickets.
How do I find my reference number?
Your booking reference is emailed to you once you have purchased your tickets. You can also view it by logging into My Booking. Just look for a six character combination underneath your ticket details and you will find it.
- You do not need to insert your credit card used for payment when retrieving your tickets. Trainline does not require this step for printing your tickets, so please do not insert your payment card at any time during the retrieval process.
- You must print your tickets at least 45 minutes prior to departure. This will allow you sufficient time to check in and in case there are any kind of issues.
- If you are having trouble with printing your tickets then you can also have them printed by Eurostar staff at the ticket desk. Though please be aware that the lines can sometimes be very long.
- You will only be able to print your tickets once. So please be careful and do not lose them!