- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Can I upgrade to First Class?
If you originally booked a Standard ticket, but you fancy giving First Class a go, your best bet is to ask at the station. If there’s a ticket officer on the train, you can see if you can upgrade en route, just make sure you pay for the difference – you don’t want to get caught sitting in First Class with a Standard ticket.