- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How do I change my ticket for a different route?
We try to give you as much flexibility as possible, as we know how plans can change. So, while you can’t change the route on your ticket, there are a few options to get your plans back on track. It just depends on what type of ticket you’ve booked.
It’s worth remembering that if you chose our Mobile Ticket option and you’ve already activated your ticket, you won’t be able to make any changes, or get a refund, sorry.
Anytime, Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak tickets
If you’ve booked an Anytime, Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak ticket, we can refund your original ticket, so you can go on to buy a new ticket for a different route. But, just so you know, we charge a £10.00 fee per refund.
Follow our simple steps for cancelling a booking.
Advance Single tickets
Advance Single tickets can only be exchanged for a new ticket, for the same route but a different date or time. So, if you want to change your route, you’ll have to buy a new ticket.
Follow our simple steps for changing a booking.