- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Can I cancel my Complete Savings / My Time Rewards membership?
complete, savings, loyalty
Yes, you can cancel at any time. The Complete Savings and My Time Rewards membership terms are month to month, so if at any time you decide the programme is not for you, you can contact them via free phone, email or through the Complete Savings / My Time Rewards website and request a cancellation. They have invested in a dedicated Customer Service Centre to help with all member enquiries.
If you want to cancel your membership you can do so via one of the following channels.
For Complete Savings
- Contact the Complete Savings team using this online contact form
- A free phone customer service telephone number staffed by representatives 6 days a week - 0800 389 6960
- A Customer Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, available 24/7
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - www.completesavings.co.uk
For My Time Rewards: