- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
What if I haven’t received my tickets?
screen_pyo, reprint, lost
It depends which type of ticket delivery option you chose.
I’ve not received my tickets in the post
I’ve not received my mobile or e-ticket
Both sorts of ticket can be accessed direct by logging into our trainline app with the account tapping the big mint coloured button that says 'Download your mobile ticket' in 'My Tickets'.
If you don’t have an account with trainline or want to access tickets from the email instead, then check make sure you check your junk/spam folders, in case it’s hiding in there.
I’ve not received my Print-Your-Own ticket
When you choose our Print-Your-Own ticket option you’ll be sent an email within about two hours with a link to download your tickets as a PDF file. If you didn’t get an email, make sure you check your junk/spam folders, in case it’s hiding in there.
If you still can’t find it in your emails, or you’ve lost your already printed Print-Your-Own ticket, you can reprint it from “My bookings” on our website.