- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Can I be refunded for one half of my Return ticket?
viewbookingdetails, bookinghistory, refundsrequest, screen_walk
If you’ve booked an Advance ticket we can’t offer you a refund, sorry. You could change the date and time of your ticket instead.
For other ticket types, if you’ve only used the outbound part of your Return ticket you might be able to get a partial refund for your unused return part. A partial refund for a Return ticket doesn’t necessarily work out as half the cost of the ticket. And just so you know, we charge a £10.00 fee per refund. Give us a call on 0333 202 2222 and one of our friendly team will chat to you about your options.