- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
What do the different seat options mean?
If you’re planning a long journey, you may want to reserve a seat.
Here’s more information to help you pick the right seat for you. Bear in mind that we’ll do our best to allocate your preferred seat type, but seat reservations aren’t guaranteed.
Forward facing – You’ll be facing the front of the train. You may also be facing another passenger,sometimes with a table between you.
Backward facing – You’ll be facing the back of the train. You may also be facing another passenger, sometimes with a table between you.
Airline – Don’t worry, no planes involved... An Airline seat is just a seat that’s not around a table.