- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
With GroupSave tickets can some of the group travel on different trains?
Train Company rules are that with GroupSave, all passengers must travel together on the same train. If your group splits up you may be asked to pay the full fare for that journey or be liable for a penalty fare, depending on the policy of the train company you are travelling with.